Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dance, Sound, Light, Color...

I've just read my newest copy of Sacred Hoop, issue 68. I found it full of inspiration. While reading it, I had a vision of a color wheel come to mind, one made of colored light.

In meditation, I often work with light in my mind's-eye. I have often called down a pure, healing white light and channeled it into the Earth through my body or my cherry staff.

In the vision, I saw myself working with intricate spirals of colored light, musical notes, and dance steps. I think this is an activity for meditation mostly.

In physical or "ordinary" reality, I've been using old disco music to dance to, and finding myself in a mild trance state. I've been doing it primarily for exercise, but I'm beginning to think I'm meant to incorporate it into my spiritual practice.

I'll have to do some "light-working" the next time I dance. Perhaps the sympathetic symbology fits with my perception of myself as a Lightworker, a person who is trying to bring peace, harmony, love, and light to human society upon the Earth.

Universe knows that this planet needs as much of those things as we can find in our hearts to bring into existence.

Love & light,

Dan

1 comment: